The Captivating Clutch
From: Sewing Patterns by Mrs H
- A5 pattern booklet with easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Instructions included for two sizes – the Starlet Clutch and the Leading Lady Oversized Clutch
- Finished dimensions: Starlet Clutch 9″ x 7″ x 2.5″ (23cm x 18cm x 6.5cm) ; Leading Lady Oversized Clutch 13″ x 10″ x 4″ (33cm x 25.5cm x 10cm)
- Bag of the Month Club March 2017 pattern
- Multiple pockets
- Optional strap, with hidden tabs
This cleverly constructed clutch bag features multiple pockets with minimal cutting. Although small, the Starlet Clutch petite purse is packed with pockets – enough to hold everything you’ll need for a day out and about or for a night out on the town. Glam up this compact clutch with glitzy fabrics for an elegant evening bag, or go wild with bright solids, contrasting colours, and fun patterns. The helpful section diagram within the pattern will help you figure out where to use your fabrics.
The Leading Lady Oversized Clutch is large enough to carry a tablet or e-reader and has plenty of room to keep your things organised. This functional bag pattern has instructions on adding an optional strap to turn the clutch into a shoulder bag or cross body messenger bag, making it a perfect choice for work, school or travel. Why not make one for every member of your family?
The Captivating Clutch paper sewing pattern is an A5 booklet featuring comprehensive instructions, printed pattern pieces, and colour photographs.
Although it was originally designed as a beginner sewing pattern, The Captivating Clutch is classified as an intermediate pattern as it does require focus. If you follow the pattern instructions step by step you’ll have a Captivating Clutch in no time.
You may sell bags made from this pattern.