Ser Gawain Knight Hoody Sewing Pattern PDF
This is a true over top hooded design. It has been designed with about 4cm, 1.5″ ease in both front and back so it can be worn comfortably as outerwear over other tops. It is not supposed to be a tightly fitted top. Please keep this in mind when choosing your sizes to sew.
This pattern is suitable for a confident beginner and above. Looking for inspiration? Check out this LOOKBOOK that Mother Grimm has put together to give you some ideas for how the pattern can be used.
The size ranges from 2 – 14 years – see chart in photo listings for exact measurements
- You will need either a sewing machine with a stretch stitch or an overlocker. If choosing armour options then you will need a sewing machine.
- Seam allowance is 3/8”, 1cm throughout the main pieces. Armour is 1/4″, 0.6cm.
- Suitable for 4 way stretch fabrics with at least 50%+ each way. French Terry and Cotton Lycra fabric is advised
- Fusible fleece or interfacing –if using armour options
- Snaps and eyelets – if using armour options. Eyelets are optional
All Mother Grimm patterns come with a cottage licence which means you can make small numbers for resale purposes. You may not sell, copy, or redistribute this pattern to others.
Please note that this listing is for 2 downloadable PDF sewing patterns (A4 and A0) and 1 tutorial. It is not for a finished garment. Due to the nature of digital downloads, no refund can be given for purchases made in error.
After checkout you will receive an email with the download links for the pattern and instructions. You will also be able to log in to the ‘My Account’ section of the website and view your available patterns under ‘Downloads’.
Join the Mother Grimm Facebook group to see more pictures and for help and chat – https://www.facebook.com/groups/MotherGrimmsDesignsandChat/